The Streema Blog

Posted on by Streema Team

As most of you already know, Michael Jackson passed away yesterday.  It's a very sad time.

Since we don't want to repeat what has already written everywhere else about arguably one of the greatest all time performers in music history, we decided to look around the web for radio stations that only play Michael Jackson.  We uploaded one to share with you, called MJTunes - Michael Jackson Radio, where you'll find his music - songs, remixes, concerts... everything about him.  If there are any other MJ radios we should have, please let us know.  We'll make that a priority.

Goodbye, King of Pop.

The Streema Team

Posted on by Streema Team | Posted in Music | Tagged , ,

13 Responses to Goodbye, King of Pop

1. homedetoxgirl says:

It is such a great loss that a man with great talent like Michael Jackson dies. RIP King of POP.

2. arthritistreatment-boy77 says:

Michael Jackson is my favorite pop artist ever since i was a child. He is truly the King of Pop and i am saddened by this news.

3. Melatonin~sleep effects says:

there would be no other King of Pop like Michael Jackson. he would always be the King.

4. acne treatment | acne therapy says:

all of my friends are Michael Jackson fans, we would really miss the King of Pop.

5. madein says:

6. Chezzny says:

Michael Jackson would always be the best popstar ever. i love all his songs and his live concerts.

7. Jonathanne Kim says:

Michael Jackson is truly the King of Pop!. He made a lot of great songs in the area of Pop Music. His death is a great loss to the music industry.

8. Nathy says:

Ben was my favorite Michael Jackson song and i kind of miss the King of Pop now that he is forever gone. I still have my collection of michael jackson cassetes in the old days..

9. Palmira Niedzwiedzki says:

I really miss Michael Jackson. He is truly the greatest pop singer of the century. Farewell king of pop..

10. Jack Smith says:

there is no doubt that Michael Jackson is the best ever pop music artist of the Centruy,*.

11. Jasmine Turner says:

i will really miss the King of Pop. michael jackson is truly the best pop artist in this lifetime.:..

12. Etienne Marais says:

I am a fan of Praise & Worship music and as a Christian I would like to ask can please give for us articles of Gospel, Praise & Worship music for the Gospel music fans like me?

13. Diego says:

I have observed mylsef that my concentration level is higher when music is played in the background while I am doing any work.The best music is soft instrumental. Rock is too loud to distract you. If there are songs sung by someone are equally distracting as the lyrics and the modulation and pitch of voice distract. The most important thing to remember is that the music should be something very soft, soothing. Some which work best for me area) Yanni tracks Nostalgia, Until last moment, One man, Nightingaleb) Kitaroc) Titanic tracks they are instrumentald) And if you like Indian music, then go for Sitar by Ravi Shankare) Santoor by Shiv kumar sharmaSo, which one would you go for?Happy home-working!!For more suggestions and assistance with your homework, mail back.