Learn or improve your Spanish skills with Radio! And check out these other fun ways too!
SHARE ON FACEBOOKSHARE ON TWITTER
Master your Spanish speaking skills in 10 ultimate steps
1) Register in duolingo.com and download the app
2) Level Up in Duolingo!
3) Watch TV/Movies in Spanish with Subtitles on Netflix or Mexican TV with Streema.com
4) Install the Dictionary.com app, available for Android and iOS. Learn a new word every day
5) Join a MeetUp in your city and have live conversations spanish.meetup.com
6) Learn slang listening to radio with Streema.com/radios/genre/Spanish
Have a Taco!
7) Learn about “Lucha Libre”
8) Practice video calling real people with Verbling.com
9) Travel to Mexico
Have a Tequila shot
10) Date a Spanish-speaking person 😉
The Streema Team
Every day at Streema we have people from all over the world using our service, spanning over 200 countries. People speaking all of the major languages come to our site to listen to radio and watch tv and for a long time our site was only in English.
The truth is that we’ve always thought of our site as a global service and to that end, not to long ago, we started translating our site to other languages. Back in the day, we initially started with German and French. We wanted to see what the uptake would be and, given the positive feedback, we decided this year to do Spanish and Portuguese.
Here are the direct sites:
Now, we are considering expanding to more languages at Streema. So we ask you: which ones do you think we should add next? Please let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for more language-related updates in the future!
The Streema Team