If you have a smartphone or tablet and have tried our mobile web in the last few weeks, you might have noticed some big improvements.
To start off, we’ve finally added the same station playlists we had on our desktop app. Try it out! In addition to the Now Playing information we already had, you’ll love seeing the station’s recently played songs. 🙂
You can also enjoy a more personalized experience. Now you can create a list of presets by favoriting any station you’d like. Additionally, we decided to add your recently played stations for ease of access. Yes! This means that there’s a page that better reflects your personal taste. 🙂
The best of all, we’ve improved the overall experience – you can listen to a station while browsing our entire mobile site. As soon as you tune in to a station, you’ll notice a player at the bottom of the screen that will go with you anywhere on our site. That’s probably our favorite new feature!
Additionally, we’ve improved a few other aspects of the experience:
– Added a menu with quick access.
– Created a default list with local radio stations.
– Improved the algorithm for selecting “related radio stations”.
While we’re at it, here’s a sneak peak into what’s coming soon:
– Adding an icon to your homescreen, starting with iOS.
– Sign up and Login features for saving your Favorites forever – and of course, bringing your Desktop Favorites too. 😉
– Compatibility improvements for Blackberry and Windows Phone users.
We’ve come a long way since we launched Streema’s initial mobile web version back in 2011. However, we still think there’s much more to do and we’ll keep you updated with what’s coming.
The Streema Team