The Streema Blog

Posted on by Streema Team

Today we are reeeeaaally happy to announce we've released the first version of the Streema Widget!!  This has been one of the most requested features, so we hope you really enjoy it!

The widget enables anybody to grab a simple piece of code from our site and bring radio into your blog, website or social profile. In order to play a radio, it calls up a pop-up player (very similar to the one used in our application for Facebook Pages), so that people can continue browsing your site while enjoying a great station chosen by you.

Check out how it works right here in this blog post for Radio Orbital (to grab the code for this station, go here). If you want to select another radio station, just go to our radio directory, go to a station's profile, and once there, click on "Get this Radio Widget".

Although we know this is a basic version, we want to let you know that we'd still love to launch a wider family of widgets, where you'll be able to customize the color, dimension, and appearance.  Remember, the more feedback you give us about this, the better it will get. :)

Stay tuned!

The Streema Team

Posted on by Streema Team | Posted in News, Streema.com | Tagged , , ,

9 Responses to The Streema Radio Widget is finally here!

1. dj Goddessa says:

Hi Streema Widget,
    I am happy to have found this widget and will be trying it out on my blog, “In-Box Jewels” by dj Goddessa of Funk Sanctum Radio. Thanks for listing my station in Streema, and good luck with the great widget.

dj Goddessa

2.  Lan Tester says:

i love hearing radio news, although most of the time we use the internet and TV for news updates,`.

3. john brown says:

my lbc97.3 worked on my pc can be on 24/7 thats the only time i use it.

4. Garfield Hanhan says:

hi there!,I really enjoy a person’s producing very much! amount many of us connect further roughly the article for AOL? I would like an experienced in this particular spot to eliminate the trouble. Maybe that is certainly people! Taking a look forward to professional you.

5. Hawaiian Massage says:

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He used to be totally right. This publish actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

6. expand company says:

I have to say that for the last few of hours i have been hooked by the impressive articles on this website. Keep up the wonderful work.

7. Liu Xiu Hua says:

Dear Sir:
    I am very interested in following events and the general way of life in your country.You may know that radio and TV stations in this part of the world do not concentrate on news items from Tajikistan very often and only a limited range of records featuring folk music from your country can be obtained here.For this reason,I listen to the MW (SW) band on my? radio receiver , to follow developments directly and to enjoy the unique style of music.
    To give you an example, I have made a note of the details? of a recent broadcast.
    Date:16.7.2012 UTC:12:00~16:00 Frequency:FM 106.2 Signal Strength:EXCELLENCE Interference:NIL Noise:NIL Propagation:NIL Overall Merit: EXCELLENCE
    Date:17.7.2012 UTC:12:00~16:00 Frequency:FM 106.2 Signal Strength:GOOD Interference:SLIGHT Noise:SLIGHT Propagation:SLIGHT Overall Merit:GOOD.
    Date:18.7.2012 UTC:12:00~16:00 Frequency:FM 106.2 Signal Strength:FAIR Interference:MODERATE Noise:MODERATE Propagation:MODERATE Overall Merit:FAIR.
    Date:19.7.2012 UTC:12:00~16:00 Frequency:FM 106.2 Signal Strength:POOR Interference:SEVERE Noise:SEVERE Propagation:SEVERE Overall Merit:POOR.
    Date: 20.7.2012 UTC:12:00~16:00 Frequency:FM 106.2 Signal Strength:VERY POOR Interference:EXTREME Noise:EXTREME Propagation:EXTREME Overall Merit:VERY POOR.
    The signal quality as received here in Baoying was naturally rather weak,but nevertheless I was able to follow some what you said.The antenna is a (long wire)dipole/medium wave loop and is 5 meters long, and 6 meters above the ground.

Because your signal varies in strength during different times of the year, it is not always good.But I hope to find the time to listen again,mainly because you provide me with a unique source of music and information.

I should be very grateful if you could confirm in writing that I received Kyrgyzstan Radio Stations judging from the details I have enclosed.I would also appreciate a station pennant/sticker/stamp if you have one please,and more details about the programmes you broadcast.

Thank you for your help, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Name:Liu Xiu Hua

address : 12th, 15th district Jinwan district , Baoying County ,Jiangsu Province, CHINA

post code :225800

8. louis says:

Hello streema good job,can any streema friends tell me how to put 2 different radio next to each other,many thanks.

9. vanessa0639 says:

Thank you for creating the account for “Easy 97.3″ in Birmingham, AL. I listened to it and loved it, but you still did not put it in the directory of all Birmingham, AL. radio stations on your service yet. Try to get it listed there as soon as possible to make it easy for me to find. Thank you.